2015 General Information
(last updated 9/19/2014)
This document is designed to acquaint you with details of Naperville Little League for the 2015 season. If you have any specific questions send them to us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
- New for 2015
- Information Day & Open House
- Opening Day Dates
- Residency Requirements
- Registration Dates & Payment
- Registration Fees
- Age Determination
- Proof of Age & Residency
- What League am I In?
- Divisions or Levels of Play
- Managers, Coaches, and Other Volunteers
- Coaches’ Clinics
- More Baseball
- What’s Next?
1. New for 2015
Little League is pleased to announce changes to our program for the 2015 season.
- The 50/70 Division has been expanded to eight teams.
- Thirteen year olds will now be playing in this division.
- At most levels each of the divisions will be forming additional Sunday League teams. Players that attend tryouts will be eligible to be chosen for these additional teams. The Sunday League will play 8-10 additional games for those players wanting more baseball during the regular season.
2. Information Day & Open House
If you have any questions about Naperville Little League, visit our office on one of the following two dates.
- Wednesday, January 14th from 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, January 24 from 10:00 –1:00 pm
We will have staff available to answer any questions you have about the program.
Our office is located at 530 West 5th Ave, immediately south of Naperville North High School.
For a map to our office go to: http://goo.gl/maps/gRMbY
3. Opening Day Dates
Opening day for the 2014 season is as follows:
- 7 - 8 yr old A Division Saturday May 2, 2014
- 9 – 10 yr old Supreme Division Saturday April 11, 2014
- 9 – 10 yr old AA Division Saturday April 25, 2014
- 11 – 12 yr old Majors Division Saturday April 11, 2014
- 11- 12 yr old AAA Division Saturday April 22, 2014
- 11 – 13 yr old 50/70 Division Saturday April 11, 2014
4. Residency Requirements
Naperville Little League players must live within School Districts 203 or 204 boundaries or attend any private or public school within 203 or 204 Boundaries. School district boundaries can be found at the following websites:
5. Registration Dates & Payments
Any player wishing to try out for the 9 & 10 yr old Supreme Division or 11 & 12 yr old Majors Division must register prior to January 30, 2015.
All other players must register before March 15, 2015 to ensure preferred team placement for your player.
Also, registration fees increase after March 15, 2015.
6. Registration Fees
Registration fees are TBD:
- 11 – 13 yr old Intermediate (50/70)Division $xxx
- 11 – 12 yr old Majors Division $xxx
- 11- 12 yr old “AAA” Division $xxx
- 9 – 10 yr old Supreme Division $xxx
- 9 – 10 yr old “AA” Division $xxx
- 7 & 8 yr old “A” Division $xxx
Registration fees will increase by $50 after March 15, 2015.
Returning Majors players will pay $xx at time of registration.
All AA and AAA players will pay $xxx at time of registration. If after tryouts, your player is drafted a Supreme or Majors team, an additional $xxx will be collected by the Team’s Manager prior to the beginning of the season.
For players drafted to the Supreme, Majors, and 50/70 Divisions, there will be no refunds.
For the non-drafted Divisions, refunds prior to April 1, 2015 will be made less a $50 processing fee; no refunds after April 1, 2015.
Naperville Little League provides each player with a uniform (MLB hat, jersey, socks). The 50/70 Division also includes an upscale uniform.
Little League offers a $10 discount for each additional family member.
7. Age Determination
8. Proof of Age & Residency
9. What League am I In?
10. Divisions or Levels of Play
12. Managers, Coaches and Other Volunteers
13. Coaches' Clinics
14. More Baseball
17. What's Next?