Members In Good Standing Link
Dear Coach, Managers and Volunteers,
Thank you for volunteering to be a Coach, Manager, Team Parent, Score Keeper, Adult Umpire (18 years or older) or League Official for Naperville Little League Baseball. Because of volunteers like you, the children of Naperville and surrounding communities will enjoy a fun and rewarding baseball experience.
In order to complete your registration and become a member in good standing of Naperville Little League Baseball, have on field access and vote in our general election you must fill out the following forms and agree to a background check, it's as easy as 1,2,3.
1. Register at our online Volunteer database
Fill in the appropriate fields and click the “Subscribe to List” button at the end. A confirming e-mail will be sent to you. You must confirm your registration by clicking the appropriate link in the confirming e-mail.
2. Fill out the 2014 NLLB Volunteer application
The Volunteer application contains:
* Naperville Little League Baseball Code of Conduct
* New Little League Volunteer Application - You must include a clear copy, scan or photograph of government issued photo ID (driver's license).
* Returning Little League volunteer application - 2013 Members in good standing can fill out the Returning Volunteer Application. Click below to check your status as a 2013 Member in Good Standing.
3. Deliver the 2014 NLLB Volunteer application via:
U.S. Mail to: Naperville Little League, P.O. Box 4917, Naperville, IL 60567
Hand deliver to our office at: 530 W. 5th Ave. - Naperville, IL
Once we receive all the forms and complete the background check, you will be listed below as a 2014 Member in Good Standing.
Thank you again for volunteering.
2014 NLLB Board of Directors
Be a Volunteer (Little League Website)